NEW! CALL TO LOCAL & REGIONAL ARTIST!!!
Despite these challenging times, the love of fine art in our community has not diminished. To support artists and nurture the community, the 2020 Chain of Parks Art Festival has adapted. This year to provide a FUN & SAFE art show, we will be hosting a ‘parade of art’. With a community thirsty for its beloved Festival we present the:
2020 Chain of Parks apART Festival!
June 20 & 21st, 2020
Saturday & Sunday: 10-5pm
HOW IT WILL WORK
- Sponsored outdoor locations throughout Tallahassee will have multiple artist booths with space to set up and show your fabulous work!
- Extensive marketing efforts to promote the event with a zoned map of Tallahassee showing locations in Downtown, Midtown and Market District.
- Volunteers will live-stream on social media outlets with artist interviews throughout the weekend.
- The community will drive around to see artist curated displays & support our local economy!
HOW WE’RE BEING SAFE
- Locations will be limited to 10 people per booth area. All artists, volunteers and visitors will be required to wear a mask and regular sanitization enforced.
- If guests forget their mask, don’t worry! We will have a limited quantity of pre-packaged donated masks by Rags2Bags and hand sanitizer available.
- Chalk outlines to help maintain physical distancing.
- Volunteers will be there to facilitate safe interactions, reminding guests to wait at a safe distance or in their cars.
- To participate as a Chain of Parks Art Festival artist, you will need to complete an application and pay a participation fee.
- A juried show, only fine art will be accepted.
- For everyone’s safety and peace of mind, all will be required to wear a mask when closer than 6ft to others and participate in CDC guidelines and Festival safety procedures.
- We hope you can see the potential opportunity this event can bring.
While many of the details are being finalized, please click to apply if you are interested in participating.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 22nd, 2020.
Click HERE for rules & Regulations
For additional questions, feel free to contact: