The application deadline for 2020 exhibiting artists starts July 31st, 2019 and ends November 1, 2019. If you would like to apply for the 2020 show, please click here
2020 Festival Information:
The 20th annual Chain of Parks Art Festival is a two-day juried Fine Art Festival held in a group of city parks known as the ‘Chain of Parks’ in downtown Tallahassee, Florida’s Capital City. Nationally ranked in the Top 100 by Sunshine Artist Magazine, the Festival awards over $10,000 in cash prizes with approximately 170 artists competing and 42,000+ visitors and patrons coming out to enjoy this springtime weekend event in the stately live oak shaded parks. All proceeds from this marquee juried Fine Art festival benefit LeMoyne Arts, a non-profit community based art center.
- Artist Awards of over $10,000
- Friday evening artist welcome reception.
- Artist hospitality area with all day complimentary refreshments and reserved portable toilets
- Enhanced Quality Event T-shirt
- Volunteer Booth Sitters
- Limited to 175 artists
- Combined artist sales of over ½ Million for 2018 festival
- 24-hour on-site security provided by uniformed Police Officers (Tallahassee Police Dept.)
- Festival website includes artist image and live link to artist website
- High quality print program with sample image and website information for each artist, including the website.
- Marketing tools provided (digital post card, social media sharing opportunities)
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Limited, first-come-first-served basis, complimentary RV parking
- Friday afternoon/evening set-up
- Top award winners automatically juried into next year’s Festival
- Cover artist selected from participating festival artists
- Ranked #5 Fine Art & Design Show in the country by Sunshine Artist Magazine in 2018, and #1 the previous year
- Attendance of 42,000+
- Over $75K in Marketing & PR throughout N. Florida & S. Georgia
- Free evening concert after show on Saturday that will have you dancing in the streets.
- Festival Village with children’s art workshops and community partners to promote art education
- Festival hosted by non-profit art center
- On-site festival staff
- Volunteer committee with 35 members who work year-round to produce festival experience for artists, patrons, sponsors and attendees
CASH AWARDS – $10,000+ TOTAL
1. Best of Show – $2,000.00
2. Award of Excellence – $1,000.00
3. Additional Awards – The Festival uses a weighted award system for the balance of award prize monies to be divided among mediums based on the number of artists in each, up to the total prize money amount.
4. Recycle Art Award – $300
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
Jury Notification: November 15, 2019
Booth Fee Due: December 15, 2019
Event Setup: April 17th, 2020 (generally after 12 pm)
Show Date/Times: April 18th & 19th, 2020; both days from 10 am – 5 pm (Saturday is extended to 5-7pm for the show).
Event Breakdown: April 19th, 2020 (after show closing at 5 pm)